Our 100% certified organic white sage and lavender bundles are sustainably and ethically harvested in California and handmade. Lavender also known as Purple Sage has powers of protection and cleansing. Its soothing, relaxing aroma can be used to aid meditation or burned simply for enjoyment.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Lavender Sage Bundle
- Unit price
1. Prepare your space by opening windows and creating airflow
2. Start by lighting the leafy end of the bundle until it catches aflame (Note: Leave the string on as that will help keep its shape)
3. Allow the bundle to stay aflame for 5-15 seconds
4. Begin walking about the space while gently fanning the smoke from the bundle through the areas you wish to cleanse or the objects etc. Alternatively you can place the bundle in a heat safe vessel or plate lined with salt or sand to catch the ash.
5. Keep in mind the bundle may go out as you move about and will require relighting.
6. You can also cleanse yourself and energy by circling around your body with the bundle .
7. Once you have completed smoking out your space or self to satisfaction, you can allow the bundle to naturally go out or you can snuff it out in salt or sand in your heat safe vessel.
8. We recommend repeating this process monthly or as frequent as you feel necessary.
100% certified organic White Sage & Lavender
Lavender is a flowering plant in the mint family that’s easily identified by its sweet floral scent. It’s believed to be native to the Mediterranean, the Middle East, and India, with a history dating as far back as 2,500 years. In ancient times, lavender was used as a holy herb. Additionally, it was often used to freshen up and give a light scent to a variety of personal items, such as clothes and hair. Lavender brings a positive energy, opens the heart chakra and calms the mind.
Native Americans and other indigenous peoples have burned sage for centuries as part of a spiritual ritual to cleanse a person or space, and to promote healing and wisdom. It's been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians and Romans to treat digestive issues, memory problems, and sore throats. The name sage comes from the Latin “salvia,” which means, “to feel healthy.” The smoke that’s emitted from the herb bundle is believed to cleanse negative energy and purify living spaces, as well as people and even objects like tools, furniture, and home decor. Similar to one washing their hands before a meal, it helps to cleanse a person in an energetic bath of aromatic smoke.
Benefits of burning sage
Cleanse or charge objects
Adding product to your cart