CALIFORNIA WHITE SAGE, ROSE PETALS
Our 100% certified organic white sage and seven colored rose petal bundles are sustainably and ethically harvested in California and handmade. Each bundle is made with love and the intention of achieving balance in the mind, body and spirit. Each color of the petals represent a different chakra found in the body.
7 1/2in length
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
7 Chakra Sage Bundle
- Unit price
1. Prepare your space by opening windows and creating airflow
2. Start by lighting the leafy end of the 7 Chakra Sage until it catches aflame (Note: Leave the string on as that will help keep its shape)
3. Allow the 7 Chakra Sage to stay aflame for 5-15 seconds
4.Begin walking about the space while gently fanning the smoke from the bundle through the areas you wish to cleanse or the objects etc. Alternatively you can place the bundle in a heat safe vessel or plate lined with salt or sand to catch the ash.
5. Keep in mind the bundle may go out as you move about and will require relighting.
6. You can also cleanse yourself and energy by circling around your body with the bundle .
7. Once you have completed smoking out your space or self to satisfaction, you can allow the bundle to naturally go out or you can snuff it out in salt or sand in your heat safe vessel.
8. We recommend repeating this process monthly or as frequent as you feel necessary.
100% certified organic White Sage and vegetable dyed Rose Petals grown in California and handmade.
Chakras are the circular vortexes of energy that are placed in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are connected to the various organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing the life energy, which is also known as Qi or Praana.
Whenever a chakra is disrupted or blocked, the life energy also gets blocked, leading to the onset of mental and health ailments. When the harmonious balance of the seven chakras is disrupted or damaged, it can cause several problems in our lives, including our physical health, emotional health and our mental state of mind.
Native Americans and other indigenous peoples have burned sage for centuries as part of a spiritual ritual to cleanse a person or space, and to promote healing and wisdom. It's been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians and Romans to treat digestive issues, memory problems, and sore throats. The name sage comes from the Latin “salvia,” which means, “to feel healthy.” The smoke that’s emitted from the herb bundle is believed to cleanse negative energy and purify living spaces, as well as people and even objects like tools, furniture, and home decor. Similar to one washing their hands before a meal, it helps to cleanse a person in an energetic bath of aromatic smoke.
Benefits of burning sage
Cleanse or charge objects
Adding product to your cart